The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit 2015 will be held in the famous “Residenz München”, Germany March 24 - 26, 2015. It has been established as the European and International conference with global impact featuring invited high-ranking worldwide speakers from industry, science and governments dealing with the directions of satellite navigation now and in the future.
The Summit starts on March 24, 2015 with the Exhibition Opening and Champagne Reception at 16.30 hrs. The technical programme of the conference starts with the Opening Plenary Panel at 17.15 hrs. Afterwards the Bavarian State Reception in the famous ”Residenz München” is giving opportunities for networking.
The technical program of the Munich Satellite Navigation Summit includes plenary discussions among invited speakers and presents a concise update on the main activities in worldwide satellite navigation systems, in particular on
- Implementation of the European satellite navigation system Galileo
- Modernization of the US Global Positioning System (GPS IIF, GPS III)
- Status and modernization of the Russian Global Satellite Navigation System
- Developments of new global and regional systems like the Chinese COMPASS, the Japanese QZSS and the Indian IRNSS
- Space Based Augmentation systems (SBAS)
The Summit is part of the efforts of the Bavarian government and the cluster on aerospace and satellite navigation to stimulate applications and services in this high-tech field.
The special ION rate is available at the ION GNSS 2014 in Tampa, Florida, USA and online from September 8 to October 8, 2014. For further information on the programme please see: http://www.munich-satellite-navigation-summit.org
If there are any questions, please contact: +49-89-6004-3425 or e-mail to email@example.com